Some investors are quick to spend a lot of money on direct mail but reluctant to spend any money on skip tracing.It’s totally understandable how they want to best spend their money, but which is a better marketing medium, direct mail or skip tracing? You be the judge… below are 3 reasons why we believe skip tracing is better than direct mail.
- Direct mail cannot convince a homeowner that they can sell their house when they mistakenly think that the property was foreclosed on (or that the county owns their property).
- Skip tracing enables you to talk to the home seller over the phone so that you have the opportunity to explain to them that they can sell and put some money in their pocket.
- Direct mail cannot help you build a buyers list.
- Skip tracing enables you to skip trace buyers in your market so you can call them and ask them if they want to get added to your list.
- Direct mail cannot make you stand out from your competitors.
- Skip tracing helps you stand out from your competitors who only do mailing because you actually get to talk to the sellers over the phone.