There are so many skip tracing tools available in the market today for real estate investors.
The problem is not their availability, rather it is in knowing which ones are worth your time and investment.
Skip tracing requires tools and skills to get the job done since finding a homeowner can prove to be a challenging task and you might need all the help you can get.
The fact is that knowing what tools to rely on, can determine if you land that valuable deal or not.
SKIP TRACING TOOLS YOU NEED AS A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR
- Need to Skip: If you’re looking for speed and accuracy when skip tracing, then you need to go with Need To Skip. The truth is you do not need to lose all your money, in the bid to find a homeowner, you only need to know where to go and where to look. Need to Skip platform offers bulk discounts and completes all orders within 48 hours while providing you with accurate and useful data that would place the keys to that real estate right in the center of your palms.
- Search Engines: Making use of engines such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo when skip tracing should come naturally to you. Search engines can go a lot way in giving you free and easy access information that might help you.
Here are a few things to put in mind:
• Don’t rely solely on the homeowner’s name, input their phone number too and type it with and then without space.
• Know how to incite and evoke a response from Google to give you more search results, something as simple as adding an inverted comma to cause Google to bring out a certain phrase can give you that extra information that you need.
- Social media: Depending on how much the individual you are looking for uses social media and how generous they are in sharing their private information, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms can help you find your homeowner. Social media can carry essential information that can help bring you closer to locating them such as their contact details, school addresses, the organization where they work, home address, and even contact details of close relatives and acquaintances. Social media shouldn’t be overly relied on though as some people generally place settings that would prevent such information from being available to the public eye.
- Online directories: Online directories can help provide you with vital information from telecommunications companies such as their full name or their phone number, you can then use this data to make further deep dives if they do not lead you directly to the homeowner.
- Yellow pages: Yellow pages are simply telephone directories of companies and can help provide you with the phone number and address of the homeowner, but only if you already know where they work.
When you possess the right real estate skip tracing tools, getting connected with potential real estate sellers becomes as easy as taking a walk in the park on a Sunday afternoon. The only thing stopping you from landing that real estate deal may just be a piece of key information.