The goal of using real estate skip tracing is to make profit, and finding the homeowners is just a means to that end.
This is why what comes after you must have located the property owner is just as important as what comes before.
As a real estate investor, skip tracing is a great tool to have especially if your goal is to maximize profits.
This is because skip tracing connects you with property owners whose properties are not currently on the market and who may not have other offers on the table to distract them from yours.
SKIP TRACING TOOLS THAT WILL HELP MAXIMIZE PROFITS
As a real estate investor, you can get to make $30,000 solely with the help of skip tracing. Let’s break it down:
The first step to generating profits using real estate skip tracing is knowing your tools. What tools are at your disposal? Knowing the tools you need to exploit is like taking five steps in the right direction. Here are some of the best tools available for skip tracing to give you the results you desire:
- Need to Skip: Need To Skip promises and delivers accurate information and speed in carrying out the task. When you skip tracing, you don’t want to waste money on a fruitless venture, well now you don’t need to. With Need To Skip finding homeowners doesn’t need to feel like you’re paddling in deep Waters. With massive discounts on bulk orders and a 48-hour order completion time, you can make $30,000.
- Social media: In our current age and time, social media contains all the buzz, essential gist, and details you need to know about their users. Social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn among others can be used to your advantage when trying to locate a property owner. Social media is easy to access, cheap and provides the information you need to connect you with a potential seller.
- Public records: Public records can be tedious to dig through because of the bulk of the information they contain. However, it can prove useful when trying to find homeowners. You can search through: building permits, criminal records, court records, employment records, utility records, divorce records, local and state tax records, property records, business, professional, or marriage licenses to unearth useful information that would help you generate sale leads
- Online directories: Online directories contain details and vital information from telecommunications companies that will help you locate your homeowners whose homes are not actively on sale. You can easily obtain full names and contact details from online directories.
- Search engines: Using search engines should be as impulsive as breathing when trying to locate someone that is proving difficult to be found. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. can be employed. Capitalizing on these online opportunities to get free information can go a long way when skip tracing.
- Yellow pages: These resources contain telephone directories of companies. Although they do not contain much, they can, however, do the job if you already know the company the homeowner works for, this can be a great starting point to trace the phone number and address.
SALES STRATEGY TO HELP YOU MAKE PROFITS AS A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR
Finding homeowners is one thing while convincing them to sell to you is another.
As a real estate investor seeking to generate massive sales, you need to be able to pitch sale ideas that will effectively persuade any potential seller.
One thing that is important in making sales is mastering the art of connecting to the vendors, creating a cozy impression on the homeowner is important if you want to convince them to sell their property to you.
People always feel safe around individuals they trust, hence get them to see how making this sale is in their best interest. Listen to the worries and problems that may be clouding their sales decision, let them feel heard and understood, and then chip in your sales pitch as a solution.
Conclusion: Incorporating real estate skip tracing is a good strategy to have in your arsenal if you want to make $30,000.