Skip tracers get to uncover so much information about an individual using the strategy of skip tracing.
When you set out to find a homeowner, skip tracing can provide you with all the information and details that would set you on the right path to locating them.
Employing the services of skip tracers in your real estate business means you are leaving nothing to chance or at the mercy of the market.
Instead, it involves actively going in search of potential sellers to grow and develop your portfolio.
WHAT CAN SKIP TRACERS DISCOVER?
With the aid of an effective skip tracing service, you can gather so much information about a person, such as:
- Home Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Work Address
You can also get associative information that can help you connect to them and pinpoint their specific location, such as:
- Address of family members
- Address of a past lover or friend
- Address of former place of work
Other information includes:
- College attended
- High school attended
With skip tracing, the goal is to locate homeowners that are seemingly difficult to find but who have a high potential to sell their property to you.
SOME USEFUL TOOLS
There are so many skip tracing tools available, such as:
- Need to Skip: In search of a standard skip tracing service that assures accurate data and fast response time? Then, Need to skip is a perfect service for you. Employing a good skip tracing service can do all the wonders for your business. With a super-fast interface, access to a large database, state-of-the-art analytical reports, you wouldn’t need to wait till a big opportunity shows up in the market; now, you can connect to potential sellers.
- Search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines can be helpful tools for locating a homeowner. There is so much information on these platforms that can help you locate an individual.
- Social media: Nowadays, everyone is on one social media platform or the other. With the plethora of personal details on social media, you can access vital and useful information about a person you would like to connect with.
As a real estate investor, you should have an eye out for homeowners with high motivation and tendencies to sell their property to you. Example of homeowners that can serve as potential clients includes:
- Old homeowners looking to downsize their home and would prefer a smaller house
- Homeowners who just got a new addition to the family and are looking for a larger property.
- Homeowners who are being held in a long-term facility
- Homeowners who are behind in their mortgage and tax payments would love to sell their properties to offset their debt.
- Homeowners who got a new job in a different location and are looking to relocate.
Conclusion: Skip tracers can find homeowners with high motivation to sell their property. You can boost the assets and properties in your portfolio by employing real estate skip tracing.